An important part of creating your social media marketing plan is conducting a social media audit. This audit serves to assess your current social media use and goals, and establish whether or not they’re working.
Get a copy of the FREE social media audit template to walk you through the steps and help you conduct your audit more effectively.
The template is comprised of six steps that will take you through your audit from start to finish:
- Create a spreadsheet of your social profiles
- Find other accounts that may be representing you or your brand
- Create a mission statement for each profile
- Ensure accounts are on brand
- Centralize ownership of passwords
- Create a process for how new channels will be established moving forward